Author Topic: G'day to ya'll  (Read 5750 times)

Offline Le Loup GarouTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Le Loup Garou has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
G'day to ya'll
« on: August 27, 2009, 11:28:13 AM »
Hello I'm Le Loup Garou,

I played UO between 2000 to 2003, left for other worlds but came back to my first and favorite game, UO in 2006 til the present. My UO family lives on the Sonoma Shard. I have tried a few other shards but Sonoma is my home and my favorite. It's small enough to form a close community and big enough to have a variety of things to do at any given time.

I just started PVPing a couple years ago and have found it far more difficult and challenging than the PVM. You can meet some of the nicest people in Fel *rolls eyes*. I play a stealth ninja archer on my primary PVP character, not the most loved template but it is sure fun to play :) My other is a tamer...what can I say? Ok, so I am a noob :P

My husband has created a few scripts for my use mostly because I get frustrated with the repetiveness of crafting. It can get so tedious and boring repeating the same task over and over and over again. You need a cure for insomnia? Just craft on UO.

I have a friend that was kind enough to let me use one of his PVM scripts. It is a work of art and I have learned so much more about weapons, and am still learning about the interaction of spells. I can't say this will help me in PVP, but it is exciting to learn how the various skills interact with each other in a template. I look forward to trying some peerless and champs.  I look forward to learning what the various things in a script do and learning to write some of my own.

Thank you,
Le Loup Garou

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: G'day to ya'll
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »
Hey, another Sonoma person.  Welcome and thank for the marvy intro! 

You and SunTigress can get together and compare toilet cozys.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Le Loup GarouTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Le Loup Garou has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »
forget the cozys ...would rather work on a script to have the guys automatically put the toilet seat down....
 ;D

Thank you for the access to your site :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »
forget the cozys ...would rather work on a script to have the guys automatically put the toilet seat down....
 ;D

Thank god!  I hate putting that thing down.  Also it's funny to hear the scream when the fems don't check the seat is down and nearly fall in! 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
 ;D

Thank you for the access to your site :)

Hell, I am trying to write one that tells you gals to put the seat UP when your done!! Why are we always having to put the damn thing down????

Welcome to the site from another SLOWnoma player!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »
I heard toilet cozys and came running!!!!!

Thank god!  I hate putting that thing down.  Also it's funny to hear the scream when the fems don't check the seat is down and nearly fall in! 

You know, I think it is quite humorous when the GUYS forget they left it up and scream when they fall in!

Hell, I am trying to write one that tells you gals to put the seat UP when your done!! Why are we always having to put the damn thing down????

You know, three bodily processes require the seat being down (and one of them is male), and one process requiring it being up (that is also male). So why? I ask you, WHY should we put it up?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »

Ya, I always wondered about why that responsibility was placed on us guys when it's the gals that totally benefit:

1)  Seat up prevents puddles and drippy drawers as well as a slow to fast yellowing of the toilet seat.
2)  Not checking for Seat Up also causes catastrophic ass dunkage; the possibility of getting stuck in the bowl is high and that's a pretty embarrassing call to the paramedics.

A long time ago I learned to check my seat for tacks (funny when you pull it off, but not funny when it's pulled on you).  It's a good thing to always check that, toilet or otherwise.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 12:37:11 PM »

You know, I think it is quite humorous when the GUYS forget they left it up and scream when they fall in!

That must be some guy that lost his MAN card a long time ago.  Those instructions are clearly delineated in the Man Manual, Chapter 2.  :)

The shrill whine when the girlies sit on a wet toilet seat farrrrrr exceeds any non-lifted lid.  Still, it's kinda funny.  I like to keep'em on their toes, even if it means a wet butt.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 12:39:07 PM »
really? I've never read it. Heard it was dull.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
really? I've never read it. Heard it was dull.  ;)

Not necessarily dull, but single minded, direct, efficient.  Just don't move it anywhere other than where we left it last, or else we can never find it.  heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 12:45:22 PM »
Hmmm, I am trying hard to remember...4 years of high school gym, 4 years Navy, I can't recall EVER hearing a guy scream rather he fell in or not! Maybe a little cussing, but NEVER a scream!!!

I can understand there should never be a problem if you have a couple Fem's sharing an abode...but gals...you KNOW you are married (at least you KEEP reminding us that WE are married...do you forget you are married also?) Now, since you know you are in fact married ...to a man...(at least the 2 gals posting in this thread are...they said so!) why don't you remember to at least CHECK before you sit down?!?!?!

The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Scrripty

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 01:11:47 PM »
Wow.  Just wow. haha Hi funny little archer lady. :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 04:05:06 PM »
Toliet Seats the never ending discussion thats sure to provide hours of amusement  (Espeacilly when you hear that splash ;) )

Dare we move onto Lights (on/off) !!!   .. Or is it just safer to talk about drinking out of the carton ?

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 04:19:13 PM »
Welcome to the site... nice intro.

Try to get your hubby to post some of that code... crafting scripts are always nice!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »
.. Or is it just safer to talk about drinking out of the carton ?

Damn straight...anything from the carton is better then in a glass...and why waste all that water/soap to clean the damn glass....carton all the way baby!

Tags: