Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update 10/01/10 - New High Seas Test Publish & More  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Producer's Update 10/01/10 - New High Seas Test Publish & More

From the desktop:
  High Seas Test Server Published:
  I will apologize now for using the term “beta” in regard to the booster pack we are releasing. The better term would have been “Open Test.” The server is called “High Seas test.” During the time of test we’ve released updates during maintenance cycles, and at the time you are reading this we have a planned publish that addresses:

Boat movement and graphics glitches
    Ship access and ship hold sizes
    Fishing Quests
    Ship parking
    Ship combat balance and other features

You can read about the update and also see the publish notes [here]
  A few of you understand this is an elongated cycle on a Test Center before going live October 12th for Publish 68.  We will continue to take player feedback and update you on the High Seas forums.
  Also, a sample of the High Seas key art can be seen [here].

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1099

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Yay for newbot spam!!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Man lol, When will they attack the army!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: