Author Topic: [UO Herald News] FAQ Friday #7 - Extra Fishy Edition  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] FAQ Friday #7 - Extra Fishy Edition
« on: January 28, 2011, 01:51:01 PM »
FAQ Friday #7 - Extra Fishy Edition

Greetings!
Welcome to FAQ Friday - Where we've collected together answers to Frequently (and sometimes not so frequently) Asked Questions within the community.
This FAQ Friday is dedicated entirely to the Fish Monger - we've seen many questions, and we want to let you know there's nothing fishy going one.
Want to see your question up here? We select questions from UO Stratics, so head over and post your question - we might answer it in a future post!
Please keep in mind that these won’t always address major topics of conversation, this is simply another way of sharing info about the game that won’t necessarily make it into a Producer’s Update or patch note.
read more

http://www.uoherald.com/node/318

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] FAQ Friday #7 - Extra Fishy Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »
How does the monger decide which quest to give us?

The fish monger chooses randomly between a list of fish based on your fishing skill. The higher your skill, the bigger the list.

* For each fish that you have completed an order for, you get a chance to get an order for 2 fish.
    * For each fish that you have completed an order for twice, you get a chance to get an order for 3 fish.
    * For each fish that you have completed an order for three times, you get a chance to get an order for 4 fish.
    * This progresses until you are getting orders for 6 fish.

The number of different fish in the order is always random, the only thing that changes is the odds.

DARNIT - Now I have to recode that portion of my Fish Questor.  That's annoying.

Tags: