Author Topic: Help with this Gump... #contname = new_item_prop_gump #contsize = 56_60 etc..  (Read 1848 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ok..    so I'm doing some crafting & I usually just have the appropriate gump waits etc, but there seems to be a change that I didn't know about & so far I cannot quite figure it out.  Is anyone familiar with this gump??

#contname = new_item_prop_gump
#contsize = 56_60

I'm crafting by clicking make last and usually just using something like

Gosub Wait_for_gump Generic_gump 530_497 

to wait for the crafting gump to come back up but the  "new_item_prop_gump"  is basically invisible as far as I can tell & lasts some unknown duration.  Anyway I'm just curious if someone knows enough to explain the behavior of it for me.

Thx.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Crafting what?

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I was crafting specific pieces of armor looking for certain resist combinations, but I figured out what it was.  The

#contname = new_item_prop_gump   

was because I had it set to display item properties when I moused over them.  I normally have the little grey square set to the "curved arrow" meaning that I actually have to click an item before it displays it's properties & I had it on the "eye" icon by mistake & thus while the script was running I'd move the cursor around & if it passed over a locked down container in my house that info gump would mess with my script.   

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Due you have que for Mark turned on?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: