Author Topic: Keeping bags open  (Read 4893 times)

Offline CuemifTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cuemif has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Keeping bags open
« on: October 03, 2010, 06:21:42 PM »
I am looking to make a bag that keeps a couple bags in my PACK open at all times any ideas?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +560
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping bags open
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 02:49:52 AM »
Code: [Select]
set %bag_to_keep_open_1 XXXXXX
set %bag_to_keep_open_2 YYYYYYYY

set #lobjectID %bag_to_keep_open_1
event macro 17
wait 10
set #lobjectID %bag_to_keep_open_2
event macro 17
wait 10
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:47:51 AM »
Thanks for the fast response. Just one small problem. it keeps opening them over and over and over and over queing me and make it so I can no cast. is there a way to make it open them only if they close ? Sorry I am still learning this stuff thank you again

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 05:52:46 AM »
It's difficult to ensure they are opened. The problem is that there isn't a "check gump" or "find gump" command in euo. All information returned regarding gumps (containers) are about the last one opened or the one currently in view.

If you want to ensure that your gump is opened you'll just have to open it occasionally. If your doing this in a script of some type just put that code to open your packs in every code cycle. If your doing it attended then you can put that code on a hotkey and open them when you see them closed.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 06:00:20 AM »
Sweet got ya . Yeah I am trying to add it to CEOmedic lol . It does not find my bands or pots and halts the script if I change facets. Thanks again for the speed reply
Just one more question is there a way to make it so it pulls it to a certain area on the screen ?

If you could help me put it in that would be cool if not thats cool to will give me a chance to see what I can do . Thanks again for the help you are awesome and take care my friend
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:13:18 AM by Cuemif »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 06:17:58 AM »
I do know a way to do a quick check for them.... you could make a check that would open the packs if the bandage isn't found....

The command to find something is finditem. It looks complicated but it's not.

To find something ANYWHERE on screen

finditem %something

To find something on the ground within 3 tiles of your char:

finditem %something G_2

To find something in your backpack:

finditem %something C_ , #backpackID

To find something in another container

finditem %something C_ , %bag_to_keep_open_1

There are a couple ways you could check your bags... or you could just keep them in your backpack and use "event macro 8 7" right before using a bandages in CEO medic to ensure your backpack is opened.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +543
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 06:20:19 AM »
Now in OpenEUO that would be a peice of .. umm as easy as pie.

But considering your adding it to an existing script, then right before it checks for pots etc open the bags...
To move the bag to a certain spot use the command

contpos 100 100    ; or what ever x y you want
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 07:37:53 AM »
Ok I kinda follow what you are saying just not sure where to put it all and where and what the x y Re

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +543
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 07:48:20 AM »
contpos x y

REad the command docs over at easyuo.com http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/ContPos
And run the example code so you understand how it works.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 07:56:00 AM »
I see from the other site that you have blessed bandage bags on your shard, and that's why you're trying to keep this opened.

You really don't need to keep it opened. You can use an item from a bag/chest/box without it being opened on screen, you just have to know where to use it from.

As a test of that... if you have UOAssist make your disrobe bag and put all your armor/clothes into it. Put that bag inside a secure, or in your bankbox or wherever. DO NOT open that bag with your armor. Now use UOA hotkey to dress. You'll put on all those items without ever opening the bag.

finditem ZJF C_ , %blessed_bag

You'll have to define your blessed bag at the top of CEO medic. Then just put that line wherever CEO Medic looks for bandages.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »
Ok I will gi ve that a shot if it does not worl I will post here damn work need to hurry so I can go back to uo lol

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +58
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »
With EasyUO open, the right window pane has a bunch of collapsing tree structures. Expand the "Container Info" tree, then go to UO and open the container with your bandaids. Back in Euo, the #contid now represents the id of that bag. Copy that value and apply it to the set %bag_to_keep_open_1 that Cerveza laid out earlier. It should look like this:

set %bag_to_keep_open_1 ABCDEFG <- change this to the value in #contid
set %bag_to_keep_open_2 YYYYYYYY

Repeat this procedure for each different bag you want open.

To set the bandaids, follow the same steps as above except look inside the "Last Action" collapsed tree, and note the "#LLiftedtype" variable. For this, just pickup the entire stack of bandaids. The ID value will be this.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »
I see from the other site that you have blessed bandage bags on your shard, and that's why you're trying to keep this opened.

You really don't need to keep it opened. You can use an item from a bag/chest/box without it being opened on screen, you just have to know where to use it from.

As a test of that... if you have UOAssist make your disrobe bag and put all your armor/clothes into it. Put that bag inside a secure, or in your bankbox or wherever. DO NOT open that bag with your armor. Now use UOA hotkey to dress. You'll put on all those items without ever opening the bag.

finditem ZJF C_ , %blessed_bag

You'll have to define your blessed bag at the top of CEO medic. Then just put that line wherever CEO Medic looks for bandages.

Ok I would rather do it this way . thank you for the help but let me show you what I am trying I am just unable to get it to work right I am sure I am doing something wrong

first I set my bag at the top like this
set %blessed_bag_Bands CKF (or do I use the VACTRMD code?)
Then when it looks for aids I did this
sub aids
finditem ZLF C_, %bless_bag_Bands

if #findkind <> -1

what am I doing wrong ?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 05:43:19 PM »
Use the other one... CKF is the item TYPE which refers to all bags. The other is the item ID which is unique to your one bag.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »
Ok I changed it just now the script thinks the bag is the bands and when it goes to heal me it does not use a bandage hmmmm

Tags: