Author Topic: new person here  (Read 2967 times)

Offline blake378Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • blake378 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new person here
« on: February 15, 2012, 12:00:25 PM »
hey yall!!!!!

my name is blake and im enjoying a renewed passion in UO. i am 28 years of age, and i work at Lowes which is ok if you dont mind dealing with the customers. i have played all sorts of games over the years such as WoW, LOTRO, Anarchy Online, Fallen Earth, Xsyon, runescape, eq, ddo, and runes of magic. my other hobbies including hunting, fishing, gaming, and looking at random pictures of weird stuff. im constantly looking at forums for different templates and ideas on characters. i am probably the worst poster in the history of posting on forums so please bear with me.

i have been playing uo on and off for about 13 years now. i found a renewed interest in it after i was browsing on my old laptop and found a link to the UO page and started my account again and i had forgotten how much i loved this game and plan to stick around for a long time after this. i have played free shards occasionally but never found one i like all that much so as of now i play on osi shards.

my characters include a tamer a necro/mage 2 crafters a pally archers and a bushido/thrower. my favorite to play is the tamer for now because i love the ability to just let your pet tank and you sit back and heal but my second favorite is the archer just because he was the first archer i ever made and just became my go to guy in some pvm situations. the necro mage i just use for spawning and occasionally to make runes with. i think mining is the worst thing in uo and about the equivalent of pulling teeth or getting a root canal. well i look forward to meeting everyone on the forums and making some friends here at ScriptUO.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:37:12 PM by blake378 »

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Re: new person here
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:15:33 PM »
hey my name is blake and im new here. ive been playing uo on and off since 2000. this website is new to me and im very inexperienced so please ignore all the stupid questions i will have. im 28 years old and work at lowes. looking forward to talking with everyone on the forums.

Hello and welcome! I see you posted looking how to download a script and that will require that you are unrestricted. A mod will do that. They may require a little more info on your intro though. Tells us some of your UO life. Characters or templates you play OSI or freeshard. Just stuff that keeps you occupied when playing. Probaly will get you access a little faster

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 12:20:05 PM »
Hi Blake and welcome.

In order for us to go through the trouble of unrestricting your account we require that new members go through the trouble to post a decent intro! ;)

Tell us a little more about yourself, read a couple of the Sticky'd intro's to get a better idea of what we like to see.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
o lol. i have pretty much one of everything as far as characters go but i prefer to play my tamer although im working on a new garg thrower which i think im going to enjoy very much . i play on osi shards sonoma and atlantic.

my favorite thing to do in game would probably be farming shame for my those awesome items or trying to solo champs on my necro mage which doesnt always work that well but i get a few sots so it makes it worth it.

other than that i just hang out and i enjoy talking with other players in the game and wasting money on things i dont really need.  :P

im always looking for new templates to try so i make characters on other shards to test them sometimes.

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 12:28:06 PM
im such a horrible poster.

i like having a crafter around so i dont have to depend on others to enhance or upgrade things for me. i also hate mining with a passion i think its the worst thing in uo and is the equivalent of pulling teeth.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:28:06 PM by blake378 »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »
Thank you for adding more.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 01:18:13 PM »
since i bombed this one i started over from scratch and just made a new thread please delete this one

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 02:37:39 PM
post has been fixed im sorry for being such a pain

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 03:51:15 PM
im sorry for making that new post without reading all the rules first just wanted to let you know that i have fixed this one and im sorry for cluttering up this forum with useless stuff.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:51:15 PM by blake378 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »
Welcome!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 06:14:45 PM »
Hehe - well done man, welcome to ScriptUO.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 11:30:07 PM »
Hello and Welcome

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 07:00:42 AM »
And yet another has found their way to sanctuary...welcome!!

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 09:40:19 PM »
i used to hate mining as well til i discovered... manwinc.... and i cant get enough now! keep an eye out for that name when surfing  scripts.. welcome

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 08:24:34 AM »
Welcome! I am having fun here!

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 08:11:09 PM »
welcome to the community!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 08:08:05 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: