Author Topic: Vet Player, Returning back to UO  (Read 1437 times)

Offline rryntzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rryntz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Vet Player, Returning back to UO
« on: February 19, 2013, 07:40:53 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Longtime vet player here, just coming back to UO after a few year break. So much to relearn and I noticed some of my templates are pretty out of date :P
So im in the process of going through my temps, seeing what skills I want to keep, and throwing them on a stone and starting a few toons from scratch.
I play on the LS shard and currently have 4 active characters that are well known, the other 2 are pretty much my mules and aren't seen much around the towns, pretty much my house sitters.
I am very much into my guild and guildhunts, as well as doing all the abyss monsters and still the occasional peerless boss.  But I spend most of my time traning and taming greaters for my friends as that has always been a hobby of mine, my main char is a tamer.
Well im sure there is a lot more that I can put in here, but as people reply im sure we'll get to know each other a lot more, just looking forward to getting back into the scripting community and relearning and getting new skills on my players.

See you all around!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Vet Player, Returning back to UO
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 09:40:07 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO rryntz! :)

There's lots of information on this site about various templates. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any and take advantage of the search feature to look up information that could answer any questions you may have on a subject/template.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 04:33:57 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 04:44:54 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 12:14:41 AM »
Welcome rryntz!

Tags: