Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 882 times)

Offline AlexandriaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Alexandria has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: October 04, 2021, 10:56:10 AM »
Hey All!
I'm Alexandria on LS.  LS has always been my home, i played YEARS ago and when i quit (life took over) i never thought i'd return.  Two years ago i went searching and found UO was still here, thank goodness!  So happy to be back (at least daily!) since that find, to have made so many new friends, sadly most people i played with back in the day have retired from UO.  LS is such a wonderful community.  Stop over and shout out for Gov Alex if you want to find me!
-Alex

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 02:02:57 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 02:20:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: