Author Topic: Bamboo Stools!  (Read 3704 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Bamboo Stools!
« on: June 03, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »
In addition to getting Academic Books in Bedlam, I now have a new obsession -- "BAMBOO STOOLS"! 

I had not heard of these until I saw a guy spamming that he had 2 Bamboo Stools for Sale at Luna Bank.  Of course he would not tell me where he got them, but he did say that they were not easy to find. 

Has anyone heard of these?  Do you know where they spawn?  Are they a stealable?  Where did they come from and why are they all of a sudden in the game? 

--- I have questions and I need answers!   :P
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Bamboo Stools!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 03:37:46 PM »
well... I honestly do not know but I read the chatter about how they may of come from the humility quest or something blah blah blah before they fixed them to quest items.  I also saw a guy selling the stool for 5 mil now but 20 mil a few days ago with a book that supposedly told you how to get them or where they were located.  not sure if that was bs and no idea what the books said.

If the humility quest does have them I have an idea of something to try but honestly there has to be a bug to get them.  The same guy that sells them knows how to make the mushrooms and ribs and bandages.  I know the technique myself and those are not hacks - just bugs.  My bet is that he knows a simple bug that makes them fall from the quest tagged as they are or something or saved them up from a time you could get them untagged.   

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 06:13:21 PM »
From the posts i have read the devs mentioned that they will make them easier or more visual to get.  I am talking about the stools.  The makes me feel like they are still gettable but kind of in a far off the beaten path like maybe an old unused quest or something now.  As few are being sold on the shards i am gonna guess the stools only spawn every few days or something to this idea.  Because if they where a daily spawn or easy to get the shards would be flooded by now?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »
The only three stools I seen in Delucia [Felucca] are in the healer's huts and they cannot be taken.

I camped the stool in the place where Casca was held prisoner for almost 2 weeks and never saw one that could be taken.

Quotes

will the location of where the bamboo stool spawns each morning ever be revealed?
Might just add them in another, easier to spot, spot.
-Draconi

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Stool.jpg
Stool2.jpg

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 07:15:29 PM »
i can tell you the skull mugs and bottles do not spawn anymore.  They were acquired by being loaded with 125 items.  When you stole a special item and had 125 items in your pack... sometimes the item would fall to the ground but not as a mana draught but a skull mug or world gem or bottle etc.  They fixed it sometime recently but I know 100% that was the deal.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 06:18:22 PM »
Which burns me the hell up, since I have the skull mug on Atlantic and now its worthless. I picked that up in hyloth when Atlantic went live. I picked up the 3 perfume bottles as well. they originally spawned in the gargoyle room.

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 07:49:52 AM »
FYI: There's a bamboo stool spawning in Doom as a lvl 6 arty. It's in the room with the ruined painting at the bottom SE corner.

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 10:28:57 AM »
Thank you Superslayer!

Now I know where it is, I just need to find out what time it spawns.  I set a character in there almost all day and macro'd hiding every 60 seconds and I never saw it.  So it must spawn after 9pm at night.  Once I know when it spawns, then I am pretty sure I have very little chance of grabbing/stealing it.  I need to maximize my chances at grabbing it.  Any suggestions?  Hopefully all of you don't play on the same shard that I do or may have to pay top dollar just to own a set of them!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: