Author Topic: Hello scriptuo  (Read 1756 times)

Offline jamisoncrzyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jamisoncrzy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello scriptuo
« on: January 03, 2016, 12:32:09 PM »
Hey all,
Im Jamison, im 24, in-game I usually go by intensifried. I have been playing UO for about 5 years give or take. I am currently playing on uoevolution. I have just got back into UO about a couple weeks ago after taking a break for while. When I was last playing I was just starting to get into scripting and enjoying it... Maybe more than UO itself, it felt good seeing something I wrote work.

I work alot as a contractor but by night and weekends im a gamer. I first started gaming before I was even old enough to read a complete sentence. An older friend of mine was alwayssss playing UO. I played shooters and one day he had finally talked me into making an account and he'd set up my char for me so I could help keep him stay alive at champ spawns and such. I logged on and before I knew it, it was 6 hours later.. I've been hooked ever sense. We played together for about 3 years untill his eye sight kinda crapped out on him.
Neither one of us had any idea about scripting for UO untill we started noticing a higher population of miners just bouncing around so we dug into it and learned about rail and runebook mining. And thats where I started. I dabbled around for quite awhile before I was able to get things down get a mining script working. I was quite proud when I finally did it too! From there I moved onto lumberjacking and fishing, and eventually started trying to make my own mostly for combat and healing which was going well except whenever I got a point where I didnt know what to do and I would start seeking help the community I was learning from wasnt very helpful at all so if I couldnt find what I needed already written somewhere on the forums I was on my own. I came across this site at one point and absorbed quite a bit here and noticed the community seems alot more friendly and helpful so I tried to write one of introductions before but must be it wasnt up to par. So im here trying again simply because I dont give up that easily.

Also if anyone else here plays on uoevolution PM me in-game and we can hunt and what not if you'd like. I dont have any friends that play UO anymore   :(

Thanks for reading!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello scriptuo
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 05:07:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gim will be along soon. This one is much better.  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 05:23:00 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline jamisoncrzyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jamisoncrzy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 03:33:18 PM »
Thank you for the welcome and thank you for having me. :)

Tags: