Author Topic: Just another noob scripter  (Read 1355 times)

Offline galahad1212Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • galahad1212 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Just another noob scripter
« on: March 21, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »
getting back into UO after a long 8 year break! Having to start allllllll oooooovvvvvvveeeeeerrrrr again! UGH! I fix broke planes all over the US and abroad! Love playing UO and riding dirtbikes. Both of them will make you broke! lmao I had 7 accounts back in the day. Started playing right after they created Tramel. First experience in UO FEL was with some RED chick and 4 dragons, was not pretty! Use to belong to H2O and later with SI, loved doing champ spawns and raiding them as well! Use to play a necro mage, necro tamer and paladin archer. Now I play skill gain all day! lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:43:17 PM by galahad1212 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Just another noob scripter
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 06:37:32 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 07:42:41 PM »
Least you fixed your intro with the whole girl comment. I'm sure there are women on the forums who wouldn't take kindly to the comment lol

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 07:20:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: