Author Topic: TrailBlazer Introduction  (Read 952 times)

Offline TrailBlazerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TrailBlazer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
TrailBlazer Introduction
« on: July 12, 2020, 12:02:58 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I started playing UO in high school. I've played off and on for about 20 years now and I'm sure you all know the UO addiction keeps coming back. I remember someone gave me my first set of armor, a full shadow plate suit, as I ran around naked at Brit bank not knowing what was going on. Then I went running around in the wild with my newfound bravery from the armor, died to an orc, and lost it all. I managed to dust myself off and make it to the BK wall after that and made a little gold here and there. The real gold came later when I found a bug. Unfortunately, I was banned for that. C'est la vie, I'd lost it all again. It didn't keep me away from UO, however, and I continued my adventures on a new account. I've come a long way since then, playing on a lot of custom shards, but no longer on OSI. I can write most of my own scripts, but have questions here and there about various things which brings me here. Looking forward to learning a bit and reliving the glory days.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: TrailBlazer Introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 05:09:17 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: TrailBlazer Introduction
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 05:10:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: