Author Topic: Intro, (think I messed up the first time)  (Read 1083 times)

Offline JFlowers1300Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JFlowers1300 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro, (think I messed up the first time)
« on: May 06, 2023, 10:33:19 AM »
I am pretty sure I accidently posted this over on someone else's Intro. I apologize! I am re posting here.

Hi everyone, new member here! I am just getting into scripting w/ uo. I have been playing off and on since the late 90's. Mostly PvM, I did some pvp back in the day w/ Minax faction. Im looking to enhance gameplay by automating some of the more tedious tasks in crafting, etc. and have been trying different 3rd party apps and methods over the last month or so. I am happy to have found this forum, hope everyone is doing well!

I mostly play on Atlantic, I just recently re activated my second account which I completely forgot about. I started it when I was 14 y/o. I found some, let's just say "interesting" character builds and names on them by today's standards being that I'm 35 lol. Looking forward to rebuilding them and finishing out some of what I started all those years ago!

As for my current characters, I run a tamer as my main, I have 2 crafters, a really fun hybrid pirate character that runs swords and archery and max fishing, a sampire which I play w/ my brother when he plays and a treasure hunter who I just finished building. I am not entirely sure what I am going to do w/ my recovered acct characters but I have been reading around different forums to figure out what builds I might like to try out.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro, (think I messed up the first time)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 11:02:27 AM »

lol

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline JFlowers1300Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JFlowers1300 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 11:08:37 AM »
Thank you!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 07:14:03 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: