Author Topic: Hey Whats up im Esber  (Read 2080 times)

Offline esberTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • esber has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Whats up im Esber
« on: June 03, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »
Hey everyone how's it going. Well here's a little about me. I started Playing uo back in 1997(good old days lol). I Stopped Playing a few times and have come back thou this past time was by far my longest away from the game. When i started back in 1997 and continuing for years i was so addicted to this game it was crazy lol. Spent so many hours just doing the most random stuff. I remember actually mining for hours upon hours just to get killed my some random red and getting me angry for the next few hours. Finally i got into pvping ad some pvm and havent turned back since. Ive always played on the atlantic server and have never layed much on any other shard.

Now i have been gone since around 2006-2007 i think and actually decided to get back into when psn was brought down. Im very thankful it did go down for so long cause it brought me back to the game and i have been enjoying it very much since i been back even with all the changes.The only thing is now im just as addicted as before if not more so i seem to find my self playing for a crazy amount of hours lol. Since i been back i havent done much pvping yet but have been mainly redoing character templates and alot of crafting.  After all i read bout the sampires i decided to make one and actually just finished him earlier this week. Pretty wild to me how i can just stand in front of things and just take a beating without losing more then 20 hp at a time lol. Hopefully soon i can get back into the pvping and get back to my old self. Been doing alot of reading and research about the new things in the game and thats how i stumbled upon this site. Seems like a great place with a nice community and hopefully 1 day i can also contribute to it. Love to meet new friends and chat about things in game like new ideas and such. if anyone ever wants to chat or do some spawns or anything you can reach me on icq at 382389873.  Hope to hear from some of you soon and possibly some good times together. Take Care.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Whats up im Esber
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 03:23:30 PM »
Another sweet intro.  Thx for taking time to.introduce yourself.  Best way to meet folks here is to participate on the boards.  See you on them

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »
Great Intro...welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
Welcome to teh site.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 11:20:46 AM »
Welcome... Just don't try to stand in front of a PvPer with your sampire.... From my own experiences :)

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: