Author Topic: Dirt patches  (Read 2524 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Dirt patches
« on: June 06, 2011, 05:55:07 PM »
Trying to automate my gardener script as much as possible.  I want to be able detect a dirt spot so that i can fill a flower pot.  Is there an ID for dirt patches? Please do not tell me i will need to tile scan to find dirt patches. Ideas guys?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Dirt patches
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 06:25:27 PM »
Tile scan.  Sorry.

EDIT:  OOOH!  Unless you can use the item "Dirt Patch" that drops from Oaks.

Offline Dixie Wrecked

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dixie Wrecked has no influence.
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 06:56:09 PM »
Tile scan.  Sorry.

EDIT:  OOOH!  Unless you can use the item "Dirt Patch" that drops from Oaks.

Unfortunately, it's gotta be a tile scan, as I already tried the "Dirt Patch" from Oaks, having had the same thought myself...It says something about wanting fresh dirt, as I just tried it again to see what the message was...

Although, the tile does seem to have a unique ID, so after you find it the first time, I guess it could be stored as a persistant variable to make it faster/easier to use later.  Doing a finditem on the item ID only yields 'X' as the item type, so that doesn't really help.
"hmm, theres no examples and directions sticky in new member intros.  you have to admit script library would have been a good place to put it"
- karrde

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 07:34:46 AM »
You can also use Fertile Dirt can't you?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »
You can also use Fertile Dirt can't you?

Yes you can but fertile dirt speeds up the growth process which I do not wish to mess with currently.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
I plan to do a bit of experimenting with the new planters, assuming they will allow the use of fertile dirt.  Has anyOne checked?

Tags: