Author Topic: Auto-Bandage scripts for Gargs.  (Read 5567 times)

Offline EnGlaivedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • EnGlaived has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Auto-Bandage scripts for Gargs.
« on: June 10, 2011, 09:28:10 AM »
Seems whenever i use one i have to turn off #charstus: C because it thinks im poisoned.  anyone know how to get a script running that doesnt think im poisoned so when i AM poisoned i dont have to wait for damage to occur?  Thank you in advance.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Auto-Bandage scripts for Gargs.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 09:32:23 AM »
Seems whenever i use one i have to turn off #charstus: C because it thinks im poisoned.  anyone know how to get a script running that doesnt think im poisoned so when i AM poisoned i dont have to wait for damage to occur?  Thank you in advance.
Yup, definitely:

Step 1) Read the forum rules Here
Step 2) Then post your intro Here
Step 3) Then wait to be Unrestricted by one of us pesky Mods
Step 4) Ask again

Thanks.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline EnGlaivedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • EnGlaived has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »
whoops, sorry.  Btw should i post the current script i am using as a demo of how i am getting around it? 

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »
Hmmm...

if #hits < #Maxhits && H notin #charstatus
{
Apply Bandage!!!
Wait till bandage has Finished!!
}
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 01:00:42 PM »
when a garg is flying it sets the same flag as if you were poisoned.  So unless you pixcel scan your health bar or look for journal messages you will never know your poisoned
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »
I wonder if that's a bug in EUO that Cheffe can fix?  I'm not going to ask, I like my head attached.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 03:58:35 PM »
How could i forget you could also use my buffbar scanner to detect a poison icon on your buff/debuff bar.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 07:53:19 PM »
I think UO needs to add more things to the buff bar personally...such as Curse Weapon, Consecrate Weapon, Divine Fury (that one might actually be on there), and a few other things!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 11:22:12 PM »
Normally when I'm on my gargoyle I don't usually care about whether it applies the bandage the instant i'm poisoned or not.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 07:38:32 AM »
I think UO needs to add more things to the buff bar personally...such as Curse Weapon, Consecrate Weapon, Divine Fury (that one might actually be on there), and a few other things!

Below is the latest buff bar icon list ...  But agree their could be many more additions.  Also could just eat orange petals and eliminate poisoning alltogether.

MISC - Hidden/Stealthing , Meditation
MAGERY - NightSight, ReactiveArmour, Agility, Cunning, Protection, Strength, Bless, Incognito, MagicReflection, Invisibility, Polymorph
MAGERY OFFENSIVE (cast On you) - Clumsy, Feeblemind, Weaken, Poison, Curse, Paralyze
CHIVALRY - DivineFury, EnemyOfOne
NECROMANCY -CurseBloodOath, CasterBloodOath, CorpseSkin, EvilOmen, MindRot, PainSpike, Strangle
SPELLWEAVING - GiftOfRenewal, Attunement, GiftOfLife, ArcaneEmpowerment, EtherealVoyage
SPELLWEAVING OFFENSIVE (Cast On You) - EssenseOfWind, Thunderstorm
SPECIAL MOVES - MortalStrike , BleedAttack
GARGOYLE - Flying, Berserk
MYSTICISM - Sleep , StoneForm, SpellPlague
NINJITSU - AnimalForm
FISHPIE - FishPie (Sadly thier is only 1 fishpie icon for all pietypes)
Bard_Peacemaking - Resilience, Preservance
Bard_Provocation - Inspire, Invigorate
Bard_Discordance - Tribulation, Despair

Tags: