Author Topic: Stygian Abyss -- GARGOYLE QUEST INFO  (Read 4877 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Stygian Abyss -- GARGOYLE QUEST INFO
« on: April 09, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
I don't have a ton of information yet on this side of the quest.

The quest starts with the lense maker in the holy city of TM. This is NOT the Royal City with the soul forges, this is the pastoral city with the entrance to the Tomb of Kings.  The Lense Maker is just E of the entrance to the dungeon on the fringe of the town.

The things you need to advance to the house lottery portion of the quest are:

1 Draconic Orbs - Sevants of the whatever they are near the fairy dragons
1 Cherry Blossom Petals - I don't know where to get yet
1 Flaming Bud - I don't know where to get yet

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Lens Maker Quest.png
Lense Maker Shop in Holy City.png
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline grrrls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • grrrls has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Stygian Abyss -- GARGOYLE QUEST INFO
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »
The Flaming Bud is retrieved on Titan Island in T2A.  There are several locations with Guardian Cyclops around a red chest, similar to the Guardian Wisps in the human quest.  Kill them and the chest turns regular brown.  Only a gargoyle who has the quest can double-click the chest and get a flaming bud in their pack.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
Have you tried transferring them to another toon?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline JackCiaran

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JackCiaran has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »
so just checked and turned my human into a gargoyle for this and it wouldnt let me join it since I joined the human housing quest already =(

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:01:19 PM »
The cherry Blossom Petals I believe are gotton from the shrine of Isamu in which is just south of the Sleeping Dragon. How the hell to get the petals off the trees I don't know and it's driving me nuts.

There is like no information on this quests!

Racism! Gargoyles are still not getting equal rights! The Brittanian goverment bends over backwards to appease the humans and elves and once again gargoyles are left to fend for themselves! This is and outrage and has been going on for far too long now....

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 11:18:33 PM »
Logged in on my Gargoyle....low and behold there are Cherry Blossom Petals in my pack. All you have to do it walk up to the Cherry Tree and the Petals pop in your pack. I grabbed quite a few just for a souvenir. :)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 09:35:07 AM »
The cherry Blossom Petals I believe are gotton from the shrine of Isamu in which is just south of the Sleeping Dragon. How the hell to get the petals off the trees I don't know and it's driving me nuts.

There is like no information on this quests!

Racism! Gargoyles are still not getting equal rights! The Brittanian goverment bends over backwards to appease the humans and elves and once again gargoyles are left to fend for themselves! This is and outrage and has been going on for far too long now....

this the champ spawn with the sleeping dragon?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 10:05:17 AM »
Yea C2 just South East of the Sleeping Dragon Champion Spawn is the Shrine of Isamu where there are some Cherry Trees all you have to do it walk by them if your on the Gargoyle Quest and they'll pop into your pack.

I still haven't found the outpost though for Gargoyle...then again I haven't been looking too hard.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 10:07:48 AM »
it is i see that... where do u go after all the items are collected???

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 10:42:31 AM »
i have the lamps now where to get the next quest.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 10:48:29 AM »
The War Minister in Tel Mur just outiside city walls. Take the East Exit as soon as you walk down the stairs he is in the building to the south. The building that is all cordoned off.

Tags: