Author Topic: A Noobie Scripter saying hello i shouldn't say scripter cause i have no idea)  (Read 897 times)

Offline kizloTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kizlo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hail Meet, Im 37 years old been playing ultima online for a ton of years lol at least it seems. I love playing games but im at the point were i want to self teach myself to write my on scripts and suchs. So i come here with a Open mind for any teachings anyone is able to share along our adventure. My New shard i just move to is Legends server on OSi still have a active account there.

I am currently waiting for the game called ArcheAge to finally be released it gives me a impressin of the moden UO lifestyle. I played almost every important MMO out to date the major ones include Everquest 1 @ 2 DAoC and of couser WoW. I am also currently thinking on maybe opening a free UO server to see how i do once i get my teachings done. So in Closing if anyone is willing to teach this old man the ins and outs of scripting basics please add me and let the learning begin.. im interested in trying of of yalls scripts out also they seem pretty cool........

Tags: New guy