Author Topic: Pictures of my leg after surgery  (Read 7140 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Pictures of my leg after surgery
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »
sorry did nt get picks today i ve had ruff day today had to sttand up on my good leg and pivot to sit down on poty chair and it was excruceiating pain then had to get up again later that day and get in wheel chair why they put my new bed together wich took two hours and the whole time i was agonizing in pain been poppin pain pills every chance i could today

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 07:39:48 AM »
dude sorry to hear the pain, but know it oh so well.
after my last tumble though i found something better than crutches, that you might want to look into, since your injury is below the knee. It's called a "knee walker", way better than crutches.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=knee+walker&um=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1003&bih=584&wrapid=tlif130651064039110&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8628283433327088935&sa=X&ei=NsXfTerdJ6Gy0QHul7HlCg&ved=0CJUBEPMCMAQ#
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 09:34:24 AM »
thanks for the info might see if i can get one of those will help me get around the house after the intial shock wears off

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 07:40:33 PM »
Link to more picks after we cleaned it today http://s126.photobucket.com/home/RenegadeFL/set/5731

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 07:44:55 PM »
Man, those pictures just make me cringe!  Hope everything is going OK with the recovery.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »
Man, those pictures just make me cringe!  Hope everything is going OK with the recovery.

Thanks for the best wishes.
 i have good days and bad days.  Marlboro Man came over to my house with his family and built me wheel chair ramp to get outside wich perked me up some was abel to sit out there be part of the festivitie and watch the little ones play and run around.  After two hours thow leg started draining blood and i was realy tired and had to go back inside and lay down while everyone else went swiming wish i could of gone but hey got to do more than what i could of done if Marlboro man woudn t of came to see me.  So my spirts are up at least i wasn t laying in the hospital bed staring at the cealing watching my daughter be bummed cause we couldn t do anything.   Marborman thanks for the ramp and making my wife and  daughters memorial day weekend very special.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »
Holy OUCH! That does not look fun at all!  Get well soon brother, and be careful with that leg...

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 07:17:19 AM »

Thanks for the best wishes.
 i have good days and bad days.  Marlboro Man came over to my house with his family and built me wheel chair ramp to get outside wich perked me up some was abel to sit out there be part of the festivitie and watch the little ones play and run around.  After two hours thow leg started draining blood and i was realy tired and had to go back inside and lay down while everyone else went swiming wish i could of gone but hey got to do more than what i could of done if Marlboro man woudn t of came to see me.  So my spirts are up at least i wasn t laying in the hospital bed staring at the cealing watching my daughter be bummed cause we couldn t do anything.   Marborman thanks for the ramp and making my wife and  daughters memorial day weekend very special.

That is what being friends are about. You never know how much friends and family are there for you until you need them :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 10:26:36 AM »
remember all things pass... and in no time you will be running and jumping around again.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Mr. Coystar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mr. Coystar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »
Best of luck to you in your recovery.  Remember, there is always a bright side of things, you just gotta figure out what it is! (in this case you still have a leg!)  ;)

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 11:06:52 PM »
Sorry I havent posted in few days been realy tired and hurting alot.  I had to call medic one out Wensday to pick me up take me to imaging center and to Doctor office wich realy tuckerd me out. Doctor Wallace said exrays were looking realy good and said everything was looking good.  He was delighted the skin wasn t dieing off on the right side of my ankle he was worried about blood flow being cut off wich would of caused some severe damage and me posibley haveing to have my foot amputated.  The only thing doctor is worried about now is infection around the pins going into my leg he perscribed me some antibiotics to take when we noticed infection around the pins.  My wife Cynthis discoverd puss around the pin holes tonight when she was cleaning it with the saline solution so Ive started taking antibiotics I figure the infection is whats got me so tired.

Tags: