Author Topic: Introduction: littlefinger  (Read 2897 times)

Offline littlefingerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • littlefinger has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction: littlefinger
« on: June 15, 2013, 06:45:55 AM »
Hi all. I am fairly new to UO, barely a year. I regret every year that I have ignored the game. This is the pinnacle of all games. This is the only game I play now apart from EVE online (I am waiting for Notch's 0x10c to come out). I have been into exploratory games since the start, talk about Fallout, EQ, etc.

Albeit after a year of playing I am still overwhelmed. My major templates are Tamer, Sampire, and Treasure Hunter / Legendary Fisher. I own a castle in Ice Island over at Atlantic, feel free to drop by and say Hi. I do IDOCs occasionally and I hoard on almost everything I can get my hands on. I do not play for money so I try to do stuff that are out of the norm.

I am currently obsessed at catching the prized Winter Dragonfish. It has been 3 days, no luck yet lol. Patience will pay off, I know that! I have one master crafter that does all my woodland gear and jewelry. I try to farm all the materials as prizes in ATL are inflated.

I love to collect rideable mounts, in fact, I want a dread warhorse! Let me know if you're selling one.  ;D

Anyway, shifting gears, I am a python/node.js developer in real life. I have a 3-year old son so I occasionally have to steal time to play the game. But once he's all tucked in, the action starts.

Well... I don't know what else to say. I'm bad at introductions. Shoot me a question then I will try to answer it. Nice to meet ya all.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction: littlefinger
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 07:25:34 AM »
Nice Intro Welcome to SUO, 

I can relate with the kid, I have  27 Months son, that required all my attention,  This group have allow me to spend time with him, while playing the game.  Enjoy and browse the site.when you have a chance.   

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 08:22:22 AM »
Welcome,  to the site.  If you meant not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good at intros, then I agree.  That winter fish is a tricky one at times.  I had the UO record size one on the up stratics spreadsheet for a while; it may still be.  They will let ya pull one up soon!  Welcome to the site!  Unrestricted!

Offline littlefingerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • littlefinger has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 08:28:33 AM »
LOL thank you. I did mean I am not good at introducing myself. That winterfish, I will get it eventually! Thanks for the welcome remarks.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 09:17:15 AM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 09:18:02 AM »
I just wanted to use some old school Run DMC language!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:55 AM »
Welcome to the site!

This is the only game I play now apart from EVE online
So am I! Let's just hope dxrom doesn't find out about it. :-X

I am currently obsessed at catching the prized Winter Dragonfish.
Ha! Another fishing victim, take a look at TM's Fully Auto Fisherman and see what you think.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 01:29:35 PM »
Welcome Lord Baelish.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
You play EVE eh?

What's your view on the Goonswarm/CFC position in Fountain atm?

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 04:17:44 PM »
Welcome to the site!

This is the only game I play now apart from EVE online
So am I! Let's just hope dxrom doesn't find out about it. :-X

I am currently obsessed at catching the prized Winter Dragonfish.
Ha! Another fishing victim, take a look at TM's Fully Auto Fisherman and see what you think.

You cannot ignore me forever! I'm gonna start killing caps in your name, that'll get your attention :>
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 04:19:59 PM by dxrom »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 06:40:38 PM »
You cannot ignore me forever! I'm gonna start killing caps in your name, that'll get your attention :>

LOLz. These days I do little more than keep up my skills on eve.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Tags: