Author Topic: BOD Tool  (Read 8817 times)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: BOD Tool
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
The overall utility of this is actually minimal.  With the current prices on runics being so low, it's really only worth collecting val hammer bods and if you can't keep track of those, (you get like 1-5 for every 1000 bods you turn in) you might be scripting the wrong thing. 

Actually there are many good points to filling almost every hammer bod out there.

I use DC and Shadow hammers to make 100% intensity weapons to imbue and sell.  PvM dexxers pay a fortune for the right slayers. :)
Copper hammers are only half useful to make relic fragments, but Bronze and Gold hammers are worth their weight in gold for making them.  The top 3 level hammers are just great for making weapons that imbuing can't compete with if of course you are lucky enough to get the right mods on them.

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
DC hammers you'll pull hundreds of with just small bods.  I cycle through bods in insane quantities.  On my home shard I sell 50 dull coppers for 500k.

Scrripty

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »
Which shard is that?  Cause I'll come buy every stinking one of them.  I burn through dull copper hammers by the truckload.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 05:38:42 PM »
Mewonuo

How do you sort your bod books using the BadWolf's bod sorter?  Just curious...trying to find a way to sort mine using this script from easyuo?

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 06:09:51 PM »
Hi Kane12,

The great thing about that script versus others that I have tried is the amount of flexibility that it offers you to sort things the way YOU want to.  If you want to sort things all the way down to the exact item, quantity, and quality, you can. If you prefer to do things simply by color and armor set, which is what I do, you can.  It's really incredible.

It's all about how you name your books. Toy around with it and see what you like.  Maybe try just using 3 books and naming them "plate" "chain" "ring" (Without the quotation marks) and sort a book of smith bods. 

Or if you want to be even more in depth.  Name a book "Small/Verite/Plate/Normal/10 and so forth, it will literally sort any which way you want it to. :) Most recent version has the ability to use an "or" function by using "|" instead of "/".  Can name a book something like "Agapite/exceptional/20/helmet|shield|female plate" and it will dump any small non-combinable bods into that book for you.

If you have a very large bod collection as I do, I've found that it is easiest for me simply to sort by ingot or leather color as well as armor type.

Hope this helps. :)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:05 AM »
Which shard is that?  Cause I'll come buy every stinking one of them.  I burn through dull copper hammers by the truckload.

If you still play around on Cats I can hook you up with tonnes!

Tags: