• Reputation Power: 1
  • Drabadan has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: November 02, 2013, 01:01:27 PM »
Hello to Everyone!

I'm IURII, i'm from Ukraine and it's been almost 27 years since i was born.

Playing UO for about 10 years, i started to play it when i was a student in Kiev. I had not an internet in my appartment, as well as a computer :). But Ultima was very popular in Ukraine in that times and many many internet cafe's had it on their systems. So i was sleeping every day and play every night. it was cheaper to rent a comp in cafe for a whole night... But the UO it's not the game in which you can play like that, you 100% connected and up computer for having a little success. So i played like 1,5 years then i was playing another MMOs and last year i had a situation in which i had a very low laptop and the only game which i can play on it was UO...

So i started to learn scripting for UO. Now i'm not playing almost at all but scripting... I'm writing scripts for Stealth Client, it's a very powerfull and totaly awesome platform for everything!

Hoping youre not been very bored to read it..
Regards DRABDAN!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 03:58:05 PM »
welcome to scriptuo....  you can now see all atachments.   I also find scripting UO probably more fun than playing it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:59:41 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 05:02:53 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »
Welcome !!

Tags: