Author Topic: My heartwood quester needs some help  (Read 7602 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My heartwood quester needs some help
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 11:02:42 AM »
If I can only figure out how to get those magic number, that will be fantastic.  I see them roll under #result. I have no idea how to get them.  

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: My heartwood quester needs some help
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 03:53:28 PM »
If I can only figure out how to get those magic number, that will be fantastic.  I see them roll under #result. I have no idea how to get them.  

It's pretty easy actually.  Just put a "pause" in the script right after the bit of code that computes the magic number.  When you loop through the quests, it'll pause so you can jot down the number and the corresponding quest.  Easy-peasy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: