Author Topic: Howdy Ya'll  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Faux PasTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Faux Pas has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy Ya'll
« on: February 03, 2010, 07:25:01 AM »
Howdy from Louisiana!! Home of the New Orleans Saints soon to be the World Champion Saints!!

I have been playing UO for 10+ years and started using EasyUO about 3 years ago.

I found your site while searching for an alterntive to Easy UO, seems to be in construction quite a bit due to patches. Not sure if your program is immune or not to patches, but I thought I would give it a try.

Been trying my hand at scripting at a very low level, just playing around mostly.

Hope to be able to give ya'll some good feedback on scripts.

Post Merge: February 03, 2010, 07:35:05 AM
Just noticed ya'll would like details about shard, etc.

Here ya go

I play Great Lakes nowadays. I have a Gargoyle articifier, smith, tailor, tinker HammerHead. A Sampire Easy Elf, a archer Faus Pas, and a couple of other craftering characters. I am a solo player, not a guild member. I love playing UO and was thrilled to discover a program that would decrease my constant clicking, especially when mining.:)

Hope that helps me get approved, if not lmk what more you would like to know. Look forward to talking to all of you.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 07:35:05 AM by Faux Pas »

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy Ya'll
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:39:19 AM »
Welcome to the site Faux Pas, and from one Saints fan to another, Who Dat ?!  I'm sure you'll find this site hugely full of information from tutorials and walk-throughs, to databases and string parsing.  Just so you know, the SUO application is at the moment in development by the creator TrailMyx and is as of yet, only an advanced editor, but an ingenious one at that. I religiously only write my scripts in it, as do many other fantastic users here.

Enjoy the view !:)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:42:26 AM »
Thanks for the intro Faux Pas, I see someone already beat me to relieving you of your restricted status!! Welcome to the site ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:39:12 AM »
Welcome to the site!  If you write, then you should use SUO Program to check your syntax (structure).  It can save yo a lot of time.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:10:50 AM »
Welcome to SUO...plenty of great info here and a ton of helpful ppl....enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:12:38 AM »
Welcome to the site!

You might want to remove your char names, we can get a few lurkers  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: