1
UO Client Modifications/Tools / Re: EasyUO Reforged - EasyUO that builds/runs on modern Windows
« on: October 05, 2026, 08:49:58 PM »
Looking forward to giving this a whirl!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
WELCOME!
oKAY HOW DO i ADD RESOLVE'S BRIDLE TO THIS LOL THE ' MESSES UP USER DEFINEDJust add the keyword "Resolve". That should be enough since I'm not sure much of anything else has that name.
I had sent you a pm, anyway I will try to use set %use_history #FALSE and see if it helps. I will keep you posted, thanks a lot for your help. I realized noone else is having the issue as I did not see anyone replied in the post or because noone is using long enough to notice the issue?