1
New member introductions / Hello Everyone, New Username but Long Time Member
« on: Today at 10:49:41 AM »
Hello everyone!
I've been playing Ultima Online for many years on OSI shards (on and off since 1997). Over time I've looked for ways to automate tedious manual tasks in UO; whether customizing an existing script from EasyUO and here or building a custom one to test for my use case.
And I'm actually already a registered member here but I had forgot my password and seems like the forgot password option with sending an email reset does not seem to get to my email inbox so I opted to just register a new username (I'm a big fan of Ryan Higa back in the day when he was doing skits and was big on Youtube so my username is a homage to that lol).
I've recently started my play again and been looking at how to automate some of the seasonal content and wanted to look for inspiration here on the board. Looking forward to getting reacquainted with the community here and continuing to learn how to optimize UO gameplay (as well as hopefully become good enough to actually contribute to the community).
Thanks!
Tay
I've been playing Ultima Online for many years on OSI shards (on and off since 1997). Over time I've looked for ways to automate tedious manual tasks in UO; whether customizing an existing script from EasyUO and here or building a custom one to test for my use case.
And I'm actually already a registered member here but I had forgot my password and seems like the forgot password option with sending an email reset does not seem to get to my email inbox so I opted to just register a new username (I'm a big fan of Ryan Higa back in the day when he was doing skits and was big on Youtube so my username is a homage to that lol).
I've recently started my play again and been looking at how to automate some of the seasonal content and wanted to look for inspiration here on the board. Looking forward to getting reacquainted with the community here and continuing to learn how to optimize UO gameplay (as well as hopefully become good enough to actually contribute to the community).
Thanks!
Tay
