Author Topic: NObama availability is limited...baby inbound!  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +237
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: NObama availability is limited...baby inbound!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 04:42:46 PM »
Hey watch it! That's my brothers name!

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +253
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 02:23:12 PM »
ROFL at all of you.  For the record I meant 'c'mon penis' as a gender outcome that would prevent us from more arguing over a girl's name...NOT as a nomination FOR the name.

*slaps you all with a trout*

:)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +665
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 05:27:41 PM »
I was kinda wondering how the school yard yelling would go down...

Nobama: "Hey Penis stop taking the piss .. get your fat head over here"

Rest Of Kids in playground:  Pointing and snickering

Other Parents:  A Look of complete shock

Teachers: Rolling the eyes and shaking the head.

;D   ::)   ;)

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +199
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 07:19:51 PM »
I knew what you meant by it!! It was still just amuzing to me!!!!! Lol just as amuzing as Tm's That banana doesn't want a caged( , N/a He wants a Banana!!!! (Misquoted)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: