ScriptUO
October 22, 2014, 08:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Looking for the best looter for EasyUO?  Look Here!

Home   Help Search Groups Calendar Tags Links Auction Login Register  
Ultima Online Scripting Fan Site
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stealth - Alternate UO Client FAQ  (Read 6186 times)
pacotaco

Reputation Power: 1
pacotaco has no influence.

Referrals: 0

Activity
0%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 07:05:45 PM »

I totally read the forum and faq on the stealth site in my head with a russian accent.
Crome969Topic starter

Reputation Power: 18
Crome969 is working their way up.Crome969 is working their way up.Crome969 is working their way up.

Referrals: 6

Activity
8.4%

Stealth Support

View Profile Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »

Well i dont understand any russian word , but translators can help a lot Smiley

Member of the Stealth development team.
- You are only allowed to release modifications of my scripts if they are exclusive hosted on scriptuo.com.
- It must be clear, that you release a modification of my script.
- You are allowed to release modifications of my Stealth Scripts at stealth.od.ua if you release it first here and then there.
TrailMyx
Scriptimus Minimus
Administrator

Reputation Power: 132
TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!

Referrals: 20

Activity
25.8%

Hammy "Snickerdoodle"

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »

I still am looking forward to playing with this.  Just no time to even play UO let alone script it....

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!
bendel

bendel has no influence.

Activity
0.6%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »

smartphone android support ? ^^
Crome969Topic starter

Crome969 is working their way up.Crome969 is working their way up.Crome969 is working their way up.

Activity
8.4%

Stealth Support

View Profile Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 12:10:39 PM »

smartphone android support ? ^^
Dont Think it will be an android app or iphone app in next future. But i saw somewhere on their website, they offer a website controlling via key and a script for it. Untested by me

- You are only allowed to release modifications of my scripts if they are exclusive hosted on scriptuo.com.
- You are allowed to release modifications of my Stealth Scripts at stealth.od.ua if you release it first here and then there.
bendel

bendel has no influence.

Activity
0.6%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »

probably old thread now but was trying this and can't find info on the stealth site that addresses it.
when I put in the location for the mul files keeps saying path incorrect. path should be c:/progr/eletronic/ultima online classic (this is a shortened path btw)

anyone else run into this and know a fix?
What client Version do you run? For Latest Client you need to deconvolve your UOP Files with this after that you should be able to get the path as "Correct" Path.

Link down Sad
bendel

bendel has no influence.

Activity
0.6%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 12:41:36 PM »

probably old thread now but was trying this and can't find info on the stealth site that addresses it.
when I put in the location for the mul files keeps saying path incorrect. path should be c:/progr/eletronic/ultima online classic (this is a shortened path btw)

anyone else run into this and know a fix?
What client Version do you run? For Latest Client you need to deconvolve your UOP Files with this after that you should be able to get the path as "Correct" Path.

link down ;(
Crome969Topic starter

Activity
8.4%

Stealth Support

View Profile Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 10:37:02 PM »

Updated links to new website structure. Should work now;)

Paulonius
Elite

Reputation Power: 29
Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.

Referrals: 1

Activity
0%

View Profile Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »

Dumb question for you C: On page 8 of your tutorial PDF you ask for a link to Mul files. Which file folder in the game file am I supposed to link to for this?

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Crome969Topic starter

Activity
8.4%

Stealth Support

View Profile Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 08:56:18 AM »

Dumb question for you C: On page 8 of your tutorial PDF you ask for a link to Mul files. Which file folder in the game file am I supposed to link to for this?
I always attach my main folder of ultima online were i save uop and mul files.

Alpha

Reputation Power: 10
Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.

Activity
1.8%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »

Well... I just used Tm's Deconvolver (which is still working just fine for me) & created up to date mul files from the 7.0.29.2 client.  The Mul files are in the same directory as my client.exe. 

On a side note if your Running stealth as a server & Razor as the graphical client so that you can script with EUO before Cheffe updates let me know if you have any stability issues.  Stealth is crashing within an hour for me everytime I try running EUO for very long.
TrailMyx
Scriptimus Minimus
Administrator

Reputation Power: 132
TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!

Referrals: 20

Activity
25.8%

Hammy "Snickerdoodle"

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 09:26:22 AM »

Hmm, I didn't realize it still worked.  Perhaps I'll post it back in the downloads section....

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!
Alpha

Reputation Power: 10
Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.

Activity
1.8%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 10:00:37 AM »

Yea it worked like a champ for me....

roadrunner

Reputation Power: 2
roadrunner has no influence.

Activity
0%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 05:29:07 PM »

OK, i'm having same issue as above, Stealth isn't recognizing my Mul files being in my main UO folder. i actually had my pc do a search and all 337 files are right there but stealth setup still saying 'path incorrect'. i bypassed that, and went on and tried it, got it connected and everything worked except the graphics. should i copy the Mul files into a folder right there & try it that way? or is there some other fix i haven't seen posted?

i'm trying to stay 1 step ahead of Crome so he doesn't have to walk me thru this after he finishes his exams. Smiley
roadrunner

Reputation Power: 2
roadrunner has no influence.

Activity
0%

View Profile Awards

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »

and now i've got MAJOR issues!  i cannot boot my client up the normal way Nor thru UO Assist!

any idea what files Stealth changed and how to revert them back?
Tags: Stealth 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

ScriptUO
EasyUO scripts, Heartwood questing, Autolooter