Author Topic: Hey guys Ultimate Snake here!  (Read 2439 times)

Offline UltimateSnakeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UltimateSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey guys Ultimate Snake here!
« on: February 27, 2013, 10:12:42 PM »
Hey people here at Script UO! I am a returning player, ive been gone for about 3 years, before High seas and Stygian Abyss came out. I HAVE A LOT TO LEARN lol..So much has changed but im excited to be back! i was once a member of ScriptUO for about 4 years and love it. This place is the only place to come to when your encountering a problem in game. I appreciate ALL the script writers do! i know it takes time and effort to do what you guys do, and you save us players LOADS of time. Im looking forward to reading more posts on here to, great way to keep up with new stuff going on! Ill be back on here for sure and ill help spread the word the Script UO is the place to go! Thanks everyone have a  nice day! Snake

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys Ultimate Snake here!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 04:30:16 AM »
Thank you for your intro. What shard/s do you play and what play style do you enjoy? How did you find us the 1st time?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 10:28:47 AM »
currently playin on Catskills, might make a character on Pacific to. All just takes time =). Before i left i was mainly a pvp player from yew gates to the despise dungeon. i love it all. Im excited to check out the new features of the expansion pack! Imbuing mainly! Crafting was another big thing i was into, i liked getting all the material together to craft the items. As for the first time i found you guys, i was a big fan of easyuo.com for along time and a friend gave me a link to here and told me this is the new place to get the stuff i needed. The heartwood script was LEGENDARY, thank you for that.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 12:29:43 PM »
What servers did you used to play in UO?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 12:49:36 PM »
 I used to play on drachenfels for farming scrolls and my main shards were catskills and pacific, the same shards i came back to. hopefully to run into old guild members =). successfully did on catskils and got back an old friend. Im excited about that he helps me with any questions i have. I've also been checkin out the site, definitively has a lot of useful info, especially the Player Templates section. i've been checkin that out seen what templates are in style now. A lot of interesting templates people are trying these days. Ive thought a lot about making a tamer archer, but its an extremely expensive template. so im starting out with somethin simple, a necro mage. Ran a necro mage before i left the game, so im gonna try that out first. Any suggestions on a necro mage template?

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 02:10:33 PM »
I have been upstaged..I am just a lowly Solid SNake ... ;)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »
Welcome to the community!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: