Author Topic: New Member Intro. Getting Back to it!!  (Read 1357 times)

Offline dirrty_kustomsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dirrty_kustoms has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Intro. Getting Back to it!!
« on: August 03, 2013, 06:47:36 AM »
What's up everyone.  I have been playing UO off and on for about 10 years.  Even though I like most of the update and changed to UO I still miss the Old days, and I am sure a lot you can agree with that.  I play a lot on Pacific, and have some characters on Atlantic.  But it is safe to say that my home is and always will be Pacific.  I use a lot of templates, some might seem strange but they work....lol but my favorite seems to be my Fisher, and Mules.  They just seem to be my money makers.  I also like running my vendors, for some reason I can never get away from them!!  I have tried a lot of games out there but am always drawn back to UO, I guess you could say I will be playing until they shut it down  :'( .  I am just now in the learning stages of writing and understanding scripts, and cant wait to give it full blown try.  I cant wait to get my first script loaded up when I get it completed so you all can take a look and let me know what I have done well and need to work on. On another note, I do work a lot so my real life job consumes most of my time now, but I still find the time to jump on and play as much as possible.  I have a great family, that most of the time does not mind me sitting down and playing even thought the wife does not understand how a 30 year old can sit down and play UO.  Told her to try it, it is addicting  ;D

Look forward to working with you all
dirrty_kustoms

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro. Getting Back to it!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
Thanks for the intro Dirrty, restricted status lifted.

I decided a long time ago that I don't want my wife to get addicted to video games, with both of us gone the house would fall apart ;)

Welcome to ScriptUO.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 11:39:03 AM »
Welcome!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 11:49:13 AM »
Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Tags: