Author Topic: Introduction from Sedona  (Read 1187 times)

Offline SedonaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sedona has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction from Sedona
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:20:55 PM »
Ok well here I go:  UO was my very first MMO to ever play, who my husband convinced me to play.  (It was either join him or divorce him..............after some long thought on that, I decided to join him.)  Glad that I did.  MMO's have been a favorite hobby of mine now for about 8 years. 

I started out with a character who only did crafting and building / decorating houses.  I had a huge fear of going out into the world and dying :-[  I was afraid I would die and not be able to find my body, lol.  I have a bad sense of direction.  So for a very long while, that is what I did, and was pretty content with it.  Still enjoy the building and decorating to this day.  I have played other MMO's along the way (WOW, EQ2, and Rift) and I must say that UO, still has the best housing system by far!!! 

After playing some of the other games, I overcame my fear of dying (they made it soooooooo easy to find yourself without losing anything).  So with my second round of UO (this makes my 4th time back by the way), I ventured out more into the world and started doing dungeons, spawns, and my favorites the swoops and miasamas, etc.  And gained a greater love for the game because of it. 

My husband and I play on Lake Superior.  I have 2 main characters that I play.  One is the crafter and the other is an animal taming mage :D   

When I am not out hunting,  I really enjoy hunting for idoc's and camping those.  However, I must say it is so very sad to see all the empty spaces out there now.  Maybe there is more population on other servers, but Lake Superior seems sparse.  I can remember a time when it was almost impossible to find a spot, even to put up a small plot.

I am new to using scripts, but look forward to how they may enhance my game.  Thanks for building us a place to do so.

By the way I am 36/24/36 :o..............hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  What did you expect???

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +523
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction from Sedona
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 05:09:12 AM »
Howdy Sedona, thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted!

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline SedonaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sedona has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 05:47:21 AM »
Thank You :) 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +595
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 06:23:08 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +595
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 06:27:28 AM »
Ha

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
postpics.gif

Tags: