Author Topic: AVOID AFK GATHER SCRIPT (image)  (Read 3393 times)

Offline YconTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ycon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
AVOID AFK GATHER SCRIPT (image)
« on: December 21, 2013, 09:48:59 AM »
Hi in my server, there is a Anti AFK Gathering system that consists in this:

so i need to click on the right arrow to chose what is the intruder there :)

is there any possible way that i can do that with a script?

im just using that:

Code: [Select]
if #contname = generic_gump
gosub bank
wait 1s
click XXXX XXXX X F
return

cuz if i fail the awnser they only nuke the resources in my backpack.
and if i fail the gump shows up again in like 2mins sometimes less then that, with another question.
so it press's the left Arrow, so almost of the times i get it in the 3rd attempt.

but if there is a way to pass this thru a scrip that would be awsome.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: AVOID AFK GATHER SCRIPT (image)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 10:21:29 AM »
With EUO you would have to build an Image "code" for the Bottle Involving Pixel Scanning. Then with that image you could scan each box for the image, but man is that a pita in this scenario.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ycon has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 10:29:37 AM »
they are random objects. like:

bags
swords
arrows
swing kit
potions
instruments

but always have one that arent the type of the others.

my thinking was like:

check if there are more then 2 of same type
then auto knows that is the unique 1 type left. and chose that.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 11:53:10 AM »
Very Difficult Then. Best bet would be to scan the Image of the "Keyword" That will tell you what item you are looking for, then from there you can scan the Locations in the gump for the image and click the right button.

Not impossible, but Difficult.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 05:35:26 AM »
With stealth you could just read out the text, and read out the picutres. make groups like pictures of scrolls, pictures of pens and whatever they want. then count the pics on gump. and handle according to text.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ycon has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 05:54:52 AM »
With stealth you could just read out the text, and read out the picutres. make groups like pictures of scrolls, pictures of pens and whatever they want. then count the pics on gump. and handle according to text.

im trying to put stealth to work, can you show me something how can i do it? im a newbie scripter at easyuo and still didnt use stealth, but its gonna be the program im gonna use from now on.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 12:41:10 AM »

im trying to put stealth to work, can you show me something how can i do it? im a newbie scripter at easyuo and still didnt use stealth, but its gonna be the program im gonna use from now on.

For Further Help i would love if you can do 2 things :

1) Introduce yourself properly here : http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0
We would like to know a bit about our members, and as your account says you are certain restricted. Once you introduced yourself properly, i would love to help you further.

2) When your Introduction matchs our requirements and you get approved, Close Stealth, open Stealth.ini, look for a line like CmdPrefix=, . Change this to any prefix you prefer, i use ! as prefix.
Then go Ingame and when this gump appear enter ingame !infogump. After doing this you get a popup of infoconsole and see all properties of newest gump.
Dump it here so i can analyze the datastructure.

Tags: