Author Topic: New Member to SUO!  (Read 1313 times)

Offline SaoteiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Saotei has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member to SUO!
« on: January 09, 2014, 08:33:57 PM »
Hail and well met!

I go by the name Saotei and have been playing UO for quite some time. First played during the initial release in Sept 1997 through early 2000, again from 2003 through 2006 and just recently got back into the game. I've also recently discovered the free shards which I am super stoked about, to say the least. My play style mainly focuses on PvM and fishing - I've done PvP quiet extensively in other games (WoW) but never got into it much in UO for some reason.

I used EasyUO a bit in the early 2000s when I played last but didn't get much into coding my own scripts (aside from making slight modifications to others), although this is something I would really like to learn how to do.

Anyway, I'm stoked to have found this site and look forward to getting to know the other members here and hopefully gaining some scripting skills : )

« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:36:40 PM by Saotei »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +200
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Member to SUO!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 05:09:16 AM »
Thanks for the intro, and welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 05:20:39 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +390
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 05:44:48 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Is this still considered padding?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +566
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 01:56:15 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: