Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 1615 times)

Offline gajjuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gajju has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introducing myself
« on: April 17, 2014, 05:12:21 AM »
HI All UO players, the moderators and the script writers
HI i am Alec (gajji) bieng my psudo name was caleld that i school hahhaahahah i know i know ,,, ok so i have ben playing uo or 9 yrs on and off on europa and ATL and i am a total trammie. Why on and off is because i get bored with it every year or so and sell eveeryhing i own and leave (take a break) and come back start fresh (keeps the motivation going). i have def tried pvp also but failed horribly hahaaaha i havent been veery good at scripts because i was a computer deaf as they call it i dint know much about computers when i started playing, just enough to operate it but with time and space i have learned it and i am an intellegent bloke who learns on the job so i have learned enough to stay intrested and i'de like to (ofcourse) with your help and support make my UO gaming experience a bit better by using some of the awesome scripts that ppl have posted and worked so hard making em.
I would also like to say a big thanks in advancee to the all the people who do stuff like this and helps the community
Furthurmore i promise not abide by the rules andalways be a good member of this prestegious Scriptuo community.
Thaanks
Regards
Gajju(alec)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:35:26 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 01:28:30 PM »
Welcome. Have fun, don't be a stranger and abuse that search button like a Catholic priest and an altar boy. *blink*

Offline gajjuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gajju has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 10:58:54 AM »
Thanks Mods feels good to be among goood people and yes i will abide and chances are ull never hear any problems from me :)
Regards

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 06:30:51 AM »
Welcome to the site. Hope to see you adding to current conversations!!!