Author Topic: Hi all, i want come back  (Read 6056 times)

Offline HardY-Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Hi all, i want come back
« on: August 14, 2014, 09:46:18 PM »
Hi all, it`s me hardy, since ever.

Actually my osi-atl account is suspended due lack of payment, but i wan`t come back, i read about some guys trading gold for uogt (at rate of 120m = 3 months).

Anyone from here do that?

If yes, can anyone can help me get back? i have near 800m on my chars, so i want a 3 month gt, but i need the guy trust in me.

If no one can trust, i think i will need pay 1 month then buy with uogold.

Can anyone tell me if the gametime still going for this rates, and if not, how much i need give for 1 - 3 - 6 months?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all, i want come back
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 07:03:30 AM »
welcome back hardy if you didnt get on before maybe you should take advantage of the welcome back free login month.  I am moving stuff off all my old chars... 300mill moved so far lol
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 07:57:35 AM »
I logged on 5 past toons also!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 09:59:07 AM »
dam i have about a billion gold floating on these old accounts... on misc shards  getting it all back to my main shard is a logistical nightmare.

What is gold worth these days.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 05:44:38 PM »
welcome back hardy if you didnt get on before maybe you should take advantage of the welcome back free login month.  I am moving stuff off all my old chars... 300mill moved so far lol

I barely get 40 Mil

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 07:43:55 PM »
im with 500 - 700m, i found some raros on old accounts, like a owned by conjurer trinket, :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 07:53:59 AM »
Welcome back Hardy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 08:05:04 AM »
Welcome back Hardy!

Tm, know anyone who trade gold for UOGT on Atlantic?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 08:49:36 AM »
Welcome back Hardy!

I wouldn't mind knowing that myself considering all my accounts expired and i I accidentally lost a house in Pac Luna

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 06:31:22 AM »
Sad EN, did you lose that corner house?
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 07:31:34 AM »
Welcome back Hardy!

I wouldn't mind knowing that myself considering all my accounts expired and i I accidentally lost a house in Pac Luna
With our lock on this share.   and other shard Eve L Antagonist might have ur house.  Sorry to heard that u lose ur house.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 08:01:34 AM »
Welcome back Hardy!

With our lock on this share.   and other shard Eve L Antagonist might have ur house.  Sorry to heard that u lose ur house.

Is that the crazy idoc hooker i met on pac and other shard multiple times?^^

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 08:04:58 AM »
Sad EN, did you lose that corner house?

yes that tiny corner house...  Have no idea when it dropped but probably wasn't that long ago.  Don't think I had anything of value in their but still annoying.  Contained alot of garg picks and prospector tools I know that.

Offline jcw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jcw has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 06:29:15 PM »
The House full of mining tools?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 04:47:04 AM »
The House full of mining tools?

that would have been the one.  That was years of bods - and quiet a few idoc tool collections.  Wouldnt mind getting a bag or two back if you still have them.. My miner could use them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Getting a few vet rewards off some of these accounts as well... not sure how they are qualifying but their you go.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:50:19 AM by Endless Night »

Tags: