Author Topic: Hope that i can help.. one day lol  (Read 3523 times)

Offline BldavidsonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bldavidson has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hope that i can help.. one day lol
« on: August 28, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »
trying to gain access to the site. I used to write some stuff on easy UO and was fair at it using rails and such.  ill see what I can come up with im assuming that's the only way I can get access to the scripts. im more of a user instead of writer. I appreciate all of the hard work that's put into the profiles and am willing to contribute anyway I can.  Thanks

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hope that i can help.. one day lol
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 05:40:22 AM »
The only way you can get access to the scriptz is by putting some time and effort into your intro. Take a look at some of the stickied ones and give it another shot.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 05:25:59 AM »
what about donation for access id be willing to donate $$ .   ? could that be an option

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 09:04:47 AM »
We don't accept money here at SUO.  We're just looking for a good read from you.  So perhaps tell us about your past and present UO experience.  Are you playing freeshards or production shards?  What do you like to do in UO? Things like that...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 10:23:31 AM »
Currently im playing UO client. Im trying to use the old outdated 'unnamed' program im trying to learn how to write scripts but the program I have is so outdated its complicated to do. I'm very interested in designing a script that would kill loot and use bags of sending at the champ spawn. I play on the great lakes shard currently. have never tried any of the freeshards ive heard there pretty good though. I have read a lot of posts on this site about some of the scripts that people have wrote and they seem to be just what im looking for. maybe once I get familiar with the program I can write some of my own to contribute to this great site. Thanks again for letting me join this is great and I can appreciate all the hard work that goes into these scripts

Post Merge: September 03, 2014, 12:46:09 PM
Could someone tell me the downloads that I need in order to try to make some of my own scripts. not sure what all I need to have. im reading in fourm but having difficulty thanks.

Post Merge: September 03, 2014, 11:04:17 AM
One more quick question... can I use the easyuo templates to create scripts for this program ? if so that would help me learn I think..   Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 11:04:17 AM by Bldavidson »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 07:33:32 PM »
Thanks for adding to your intro, restricted status is lifted, so have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 09:38:19 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 07:41:20 AM »
Hey guys thanks a lot I cant wait to try some of this out.. Also I have came up with a small but usefull script for imbueing I will share soon as I can get all the bugs worked out

Tags: