Author Topic: Auto Bod filler 2.0 got it to work the script was blocked I had to unblock it  (Read 3366 times)

Offline samtheclamTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • samtheclam has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I hope this helps others

Somehow the script properties were blocked--maybe my Antivirus-but clicking on propertis allowed me to unblock

Auto bod filler 2.0

Takes bods out of book and then puts them in book without filling them.

I have downloaded all my scripts and parts to them and EUO over a dozen times. My status bar is open.

Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Also if anyone can direct me to where I can read up and learn how scripts work and how to read and write them.

Thanks for any help.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:55:48 PM by samtheclam »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Also if anyone can direct me to where I can read up and learn how scripts work and how to read and write them.

Thanks for any help.

Your best bet is to go to the Scripting Tutorials Area http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=17.0 amd do the same at the official EasyUO Site as well. Remember to abuse the search function as well, it works much more quickly then waiting for replies.  :P

Offline samtheclamTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • samtheclam has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Thank you I will start reading and hopefully be able to learn.

In the meantime I have uninstalled UO and reinstalled it, I have deleted all the euo files and downloaded fresh ones, I have converted  mul files and still no luck. I can run other scripts. BTW I have filled over 3000 bods with the script that suddenly fails to work properly.

I would accept any help or suggestions.

Thanks Again

Tags: