Author Topic: Introduction #2  (Read 1845 times)

Offline lordhouchinsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordhouchins has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction #2
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:28:34 AM »
Hello.
      This is my second introduction, my first one was kinda of short. Um like I said before I have played UO on and off since 1999. I am 35 years
old and i love video games. Im pretty sure I have used ScriptUO or something like it back in the day. I am a factory worker, i make door frames
for interior and exterior doors. I am usually online from 12:30 to 5:30 am. I have only been back to UO for two weeks and im already hooked
again. I had to get a royal pardon as soon as  got back and got my red out of fel. He hasnt been out in probable 12 years lol.
      I'm not very good at this introduction stuff, Im not a hacker or anything I just like to do things the easy way, im hooping scriptuo will help me
with that. The reason i havent payed in 8 years is because ive been in prison for drugs. but ive got my life together, im dating a Deputy Sheriff, i
know you said no religious stuff in the forum chat, but i attend church regularly. I try to work out when i'm not working or playing video games. I bought the day Zero release of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, i haven't played it in 2 weeks since i activated my old UO accounts. Man i've really missed this game. since ive been back ive 120'ed Imbuing, 100 fletching and im working on carp and tinkering, they are at about 94 to 97. I did
make my first bows today. I went ahead and made'a few slayer bows and tried them out. I'm still trying to get used to the new stuff and im hoping
some stuff on you alls website will help me out.

Thanks for your consideration,

Happy Thanksgiving!     

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction #2
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 05:16:35 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 06:56:19 AM »
Welcome!

Offline lordhouchinsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordhouchins has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
Thanks for allowing me n!i Have a wonderful thanksgiving

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 07:58:08 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: