Author Topic: My Introduction!  (Read 1574 times)

Offline weixiaoziTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • weixiaozi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction!
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:43:48 AM »
Please allow me to introduce myself fou you. My name is WuYu, my 28-year-old, was born in Qinghai Province. Very honored to have this opportunity to come here to interview. Now I will briefly introduce themselves.
I graduated from the Qinghai first vocational schools.
My specialty is computer software applications.
In the past year I have the basic expertise. I like reading books, watching movies, listening to music, and so on. I think I am an honest and optimistic, can also work under great pressure. This is probably, thank you.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 05:48:47 AM »
Thanks for your intro, even without English being your first language you did better then a lot of people. Welcome to the site :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 06:55:38 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 07:58:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: