Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO  (Read 1370 times)

Offline khanzabTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • khanzab has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO
« on: December 20, 2014, 02:41:25 PM »
Hello everyone this is khanzab. I'm a freelance translator, living in UK.

I used to play uo in free turkish server back in 2004. then the server switch to non free one. and after that i had to move to canada for a while. then i've stopped playing. after 10 years, now i'm back to UO. now I'm playing in excelsior shard.

I wasn't good with scripts at all. then i've learned that they are not hard (not coding part for sure) and started using them. and after using some scripts, i thought i could find some more scripts that fits the way i play. with the help of google i've ended up here checking some scripts.

I'm looking forward to be a part of SUO and learn some more about the scripting. nice to meet you all :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 03:59:52 PM »
WELCOME!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 02:04:17 AM »
Welcome aboard :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 05:09:05 AM »
Greetings!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 06:46:02 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: