Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1962 times)

Offline primoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • primo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: December 21, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »
Hi guys,

Long term UO freeshard player, just started the game again after a few years of other stuff.
As I have always played AoS the current stuff is quite new to me so I decided to take things in one by one and my 1st thought was to get some BoDs and stuff done as the main characters venture forward hence my google search landing me here :).

Nice to meet you and greetings from Bulgaria.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 02:20:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO! What templates do you like? Do you prefer to PvM or PvP? Check out some of the other introductions and add to yours :)

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

Offline primoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • primo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 06:15:04 AM »
I used to run a Necromage that did everything from pvp to pvm, also had a vampire paladin that did doom and champs and any kind of monster that stood in his way. I like crafting as well - more of a BS guy. I don't like playing tamer or bard. Favorite item was Ornament of the Magi. Have been on shards where dexxers can reach 0.5s swing speed and mages can cast with 5 and 4 fc as well as have earrings and neck with regular jewel props. Now joined an OSI like ML shard and am still getting used to the new stuff.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 07:39:03 AM »
WELCOME!

Thanks for expanding your intro, Welcome to the site!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 10:28:01 AM »
Thanks for the update, I am sure a mod will be along soon to remove the restiction. Welcome to SUO!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 12:39:34 AM »
Welcome aboard! Can you tell us a christmas joke please?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: