Author Topic: Item Buyer Script  (Read 3630 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Item Buyer Script
« on: December 29, 2014, 03:56:46 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knew of an item buyer script? I am currently using gen's Automatic Item Buyer http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=3099.0;highlight=buy+items but it does not read how many items there are, you have to put in how many clicks to buy. It works fine if there are a lot of items on there but if you are working it from zero, you either set it low like 20 or set it high and have it waste time clicking the amount to buy when it has already bought them all. It also gets stuck trying to recall if an area is blocked instead of going to the next rune. I am hoping that there might be a newer or better script out there. Thanks!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:58:40 PM by Crisis »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Item Buyer Script
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 04:39:42 PM »
Back in the day i use this one. Run it for 7 days, straight so I don't need to buy reagents any more :)

Script Name: Auto Item Buyer 3.5
Author: Genesis

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 04:56:19 PM »
but it does not read how many items there are, you have to put in how many clicks to buy. It works fine if there are a lot of items on there but if you are working it from zero, you either set it low like 20 or set it high and have it waste time clicking the amount to buy when it has already bought them all.

I'm not sure i understand. Isn't the default 3 clicks to buy the max number of an item on the list? Not sure what you are setting. Maybe it's been too long ago that i ran this script.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 05:19:42 PM »
but it does not read how many items there are, you have to put in how many clicks to buy. It works fine if there are a lot of items on there but if you are working it from zero, you either set it low like 20 or set it high and have it waste time clicking the amount to buy when it has already bought them all.

I'm not sure i understand. Isn't the default 3 clicks to buy the max number of an item on the list? Not sure what you are setting. Maybe it's been too long ago that i ran this script.

When I had it set at 3, it was only buying 3-5 of each reg so I changed it to 20. I could be doing something wrong. The only thing that I changed on the script was line 645 which was the gump size and then I changed the clicks from 3 to 20. I will try it again at 3 and see what happens.

EDIT: I see what happened, it would show 3 bought but I guess it didn't show up as all right away but that is what happened which is good. I am having issues with the recalling though, it keeps getting stuck. it's a good thing that I am not AFK but it is better than doing it manually. Thanks for the assistance!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 05:44:29 PM by Crisis »

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 06:16:53 AM »
I would like to get my hands dirty and try to write a new item buyer script. I wrote a snippet to buy 1 type of item off of 1 type of vendor up to a maximum price. The difference is that mine uses a for loop to iterate through the shop items and does the scrolling/buying a lot quicker. Just not sure what the disadvantages might be as i noticed the script isnt very lagproof yet. I need to learn how to use TM's subs for journal reading amongst many things... I blame my lazy attitude...
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 06:33:14 AM »
I will help test it when you hit that stage, let me know!  ;D

Tags: