Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 2343 times)

Offline chuck nastyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chuck nasty has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: March 03, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »
My name is Chuck and I live in Maine. I played UO for many years but was on a break the past 2. I was pretty sure I had a profile on here but was never able to find my old email.. I lose everything >.>.
I was just getting back into the swing of things and messing around with scripts and remembered how awesome this site was. Hope to learn from all of you!

Thanks,
-Chuck

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 07:53:57 PM »
Hi Chuck. Have a look at the stickied intros and add some more to yours. We like to see some effort before we open the gates.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 09:06:22 AM »
Sorry I didn't think you wanted to hear much about me :P I will try again.

I started playing UO 3024 days ago on hybrid and I was way out of my league. I am and have always been what most would call a "trammy newb" haha I like the way I play though. Actually I started UO before that but it was on a no name server that had 5 members on at most. I fondly remember being able to recall on top of a stack of tables and walk on to someones thatched roof and start stealing all their valuables hehe good times. But back to Hybrid. To say I got smoked would be an understatement. I like to be self sufficient so my first character I made was "Miner Slave" some of you might remember ganking me in Minoc mine haha I always had too many ignots on me or a pack horse that couldnt follow fast enough after a red recalled to my location. I ended up being taken in to a guild who just needed more man power I guess. I forget the name but they had a guild house just south west of trinsic near the moongate. They helped teach me what they could about PVP and Champ spawns and that is where I fell in love with "Support" role. In both PVP and Champs there was a need for a bad ass healer who had everyones bars and made sure no one died. From that point on it changed my gaming career and I always JUMP at the opportunity to play support in ANY game I play. So thank you UO for helping me find my calling :). I took a long break from UO and now I am back. I am not trying to advertise here by any means but I have found a server that shows genuine care in its players and an Admin that goes above and beyond to make his server the best. Its called UO Redemption. I am very happy to back to UO and I came back to this site to hopefully learn from the best about scripts and one day be able to give back! That to me is the essence of this game. To learn and to give back.

Thanks for reading about lil ol me guys and gals I hope to get to know you all better,
-Chuck

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 09:35:25 AM »
Thank you for expanding your intro. Restricted status lifted - feel free to look around!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 10:01:33 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 10:34:09 AM »

Are you kidding?  We're cuckoo for intros!

Have you always played freeshards?  I love the support role myself.  I do the healing in games like Rift and WoW.

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 09:00:07 AM »
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I feel at home already :D

Are you kidding?  We're cuckoo for intros!

Have you always played freeshards?  I love the support role myself.  I do the healing in games like Rift and WoW.

Welcome!

I have always played free shards yea and I am hooked for life. I used to play WoW but currently just play UO and League of Legends (which I support on haha) But yea free shards and I always used Razor but I am now using steam and trying to learn the script aspect of it all. My interest peaked when I found out I can have a script to loot T Map chests!! Woo hoo haha Time to learn :D

Thanks again guys!

Tags: