0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lord_diagon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 26, 2015, 07:20:27 AM »
Hi my name is Diagon and ive been playing uo since i purchased uo:renaissance from hastings in 1999 or 2000. Im 27 years old and i have 2 kids in real life and a wife. im not sure why i still play uo. i play on a few free shards specifically. i am sort of a powergamer i like to build accounts full of chars. most recently i have been playing on a high-seas enabled 100 all skills shard with extreme custom artifacts and storage keys. im kindof an introvert so im not sure what else to say. IM A LONER!

I played osi on atlantic for about 7 years and ive been in the free shard world ever since then. tried going back to osi once or twice but it was never the same, and most recently DEAD feeling. I am involved in a small community of very elite PVM'rs although i have had my bout's of PVPing over the years. my favorite pvp builds were quarterstaff macer and stunspear pot chugging fencers when i wasent playing a stunmage. I spent a great deal of time playing OSI Test center over the course of those 7 years and was the commanding lord of a faction 3 or 4 times, my in game name at the time had a reputation with all of the regular test center pvpers.

With the introduction of Team fortress classic and now team fortress 2 i lost all interest in uo pvp not because it isnt fun but because during my absence from the game so many new things were incorporated that i was no longer able to keep up :/ and after trying to reinvent myself i found that i had no friends left that still pvp'd so rather than quit my self i just concentrated on Pvm. But i do it in fel to keep things rather interesting. You might call me a trammy as i run, but i very seldom die. I was quite fond of a 7x Bard with provopeacemusicmageevalmedresist and frequented the shadow wyrm section of fel destard for hours on end. i had a gm tamer back when nobody did. Delucia is my town. IT was the town i was gated to on my first day of play. Its the town ive used ever since. i first made my tamer because i was tired of buying horses. then i tamed a million great horns and started killing orcs with them and i moved up to ettins and such later i used frenzied ostards until one day i had 87 taming and someone gave me a dragon. I tamed bulls in Del to Gm. there were no guides or strategies. just uo.stratics.com . Anyways thats a little more of my story.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:44:46 AM by lord_diagon »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:20:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    1%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 01:06:40 PM »
Good to have you.  Someone will probably be around shortly to lift your restricted status..

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:34:43 PM »
Thanks for your introduction! Restricted status Lifted! Feel free to enjoy the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 10:06:47 AM »
Welcome Aboard!