Author Topic: Wanting to make new sampire need help please  (Read 5505 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tandj99Topic starter

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 256
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« on: May 17, 2015, 09:52:06 AM »
0
I am wanting to make a char that can solo oaks, harrowers (with secondary char discording it), pretty much the harder stuff. Not worried about cost of making suit or weapons but just need to know whats the best skills, stats, race, and maybe what is the best type of suit to use (and arties to use)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Crymi

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Crymi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 12:01:32 PM »
0
Best sampire template ive found

Elf (+mana bonus)

100 Str
125 Dex
25 Int

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Resisting Spells

Then you need to set chiv and necro to what your armor dump more on chiv if possible


Offline Crisis

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1944
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Gender: Male
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +186
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 04:50:38 PM »
0
Elf for the mana bonus

skills should be

swords 120
Tactics 120
Parry 120
Bushido 120
Anatomy 100
Necro 99
Chiv 71

That comes to 750 total skills so just add +30 to jewels

Arties Etc
Conjurer's robe or Blackthorn equivalent
Conjurer's Trinket or one of the VvV ones with +10 tact or anat and you can lower the amount of skills on the jewelry to 20
Corgul's Sash
Quiver of Infinity

Suit needs high MR and all 70's resist, between suit and weapon you need max HCI/DCI/DI


Offline tandj99Topic starter

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 256
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 05:19:01 PM »
0
How do you get the skill on the talisman? I picked it but its a primer of arms with same mods as tricket with no skill and no undead slayer

Offline onlyindreams

  • Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • *
  • Posts: 1302
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 05:25:32 PM »
0
How do you get the skill on the talisman? I picked it but its a primer of arms with same mods as tricket with no skill and no undead slayer


Maybe he meant to say the Duelist's Edge or Soldier's Medal?

If you're only going to fight Oaks and Harrowers, I'd go with the Conjurer's Trinket. I'd also go female in case you decide to branch out to Semidar.


Offline Crisis

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1944
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Gender: Male
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +186
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »
0
Yes, those are the ones I was talking about. I was given mine and thought he said he got it from VvV but I guess it was cleanup points. Sorry Tandj99 :(

Offline manwinc

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 2537
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • Gender: Male
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 08:08:57 PM »
0
I always liked.

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Necro
100 Resist
100 Tactics
60 Spirit Speak

You lose some damage output from dropping chiv and Anatomy, but curse weapon compensates by tripling your life leech, Resist makes it easier to stay alive in think spawn that is attempting to para spam you. This was built more for spawning than for soloing bosses though.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline The Ghost

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1618
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The Ghost might someday be someone...The Ghost might someday be someone...The Ghost might someday be someone...The Ghost might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +241
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 05:21:52 PM »
0
Why you you guy use parry. that why you have two handle weapon and Bushido.  and not having resist  is like having none.

Offline tandj99Topic starter

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 256
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Gender: Male
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 05:43:14 PM »
0
so are you saying 120 resist or nothing? and what would you use instead of parry?

Would I make the suit out of studded so I can get 55 lmc or whatever that max is?

Offline Crisis

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1944
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.Crisis is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Gender: Male
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +186
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 06:03:20 PM »
0
Why you you guy use parry. that why you have two handle weapon and Bushido. 

120 bushido w/ human 20 parry will have a 10% chance to parry and 15% chance to evade.

120 bushido and 120 parry with a:
2 handed weapon will have a 40% chance to parry and 60% chance to evade.
1 handed weapon will have a 35% chance to parry and 52.5% chance to evade.

Offline The Ghost

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1618
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • The Ghost might someday be someone...The Ghost might someday be someone...The Ghost might someday be someone...The Ghost might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +241
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 06:32:30 PM »
0
Like I often said, we all have our way to play, so if you guy are happy with those build.    Call me weird and crazy but this is the way I build mine.  An old friend of a friend show me this and this is what I use.    One important is that you have STR/HP   150
        Dex/stam 162 ( if u get curse u dont go below 150
        Int/mana  59-75 ( depend of mod and race)


Swordman 120
Resist Spell 120
Tactics    120
Bushido 120
Necro    100
Parrying   60
Chivalry   80

Offline manwinc

  • Elite
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 2537
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • Gender: Male
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to make new sampire need help please
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 10:34:16 PM »
0
120 Parry + Bushdio for Counterstrike Counterstrike Counterstrike. I like refined studded suits for 75/75/75/75/75 (Elf) this offers you a 17% damage reduction in exchange for like a 17% Chance to get hit more from melee blows, but a higher chance to actually parry your attacks.

Resisting spells at 120 is good for pvp, but in pvm I've never really noticed needing more than 100. You'll get mana drained, but not completely. Rarely parad. Poison is irrelevant.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: