Author Topic: Greetings all  (Read 2125 times)

Offline mjoc1985Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mjoc1985 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings all
« on: February 05, 2016, 12:01:38 PM »
Greetings everyone,

My name is Mike/Mjoc1985 and I'm just returning to playing UO again after a VERY long time away. I first started playing back in 1999 when I was 13/14 years old and absolutely loved my first 4 years in this game. Left for a good few years but always popped back now and then but was always too busy with work. This game has always held a special place in my heart, though, being the only game I've repeatedly returned to and will probably do so for as long as it remains.

Since starting my own business recently, I've had the freedom to sit working at home and having UO on cheekily in the background macroing away  ;) so I thought I'd check this forum out for some scripts, some advice and some sense of community.

Currently playing on Europa and deciding what type of characters I want to play this time around. Always been a bit of a traditional template type of guy in the past, and I absolutely love my Bard. Not really had any experience with any of the new dungeons, spawns, champ spawns or anything since mondains legacy really, so for me it is a bit overwhelming, so hopefully being part of a community like this will come in handy. Would really like to meet some new people on Europa for some fun PVM. I do have ICQ if that's what everyone still uses here but I'll have to dig it out again and remember my login... although I'm sure its written on my character profile in game on one of my characters somewhere :D

Anyway, I feel I'm rambling a bit now so I'll see you all in the forums.

Mike

Offline Wiper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wiper has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings all
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 01:05:07 PM »
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the game has changed alot since the early days.
A peacer tamer is good. A sampire  archer works too.
Right now my main char is a mystic mage.
http://www.uoguide.com/Main_Page is a good source for info on the game.
Also the fourms here are really great for information too.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 04:28:01 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 05:53:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 01:40:46 AM »
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the game has changed alot since the early days.
A peacer tamer is good. A sampire  archer works too.
Right now my main char is a mystic mage.
http://www.uoguide.com/Main_Page is a good source for info on the game.
Also the fourms here are really great for information too.

Thanks for the info Wiper, I've found there's a lot of reading to do before I can really go out and get stuck in to this game again. I've got a tamer I was putting together in the early days that I may stick music and peace on. I've seen a few guides on using this method to tame greater dragons so should be fun.

I also have an archer that I was going to change to something else but I'll give the sampire archer a go.

:)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%