Author Topic: JAPPER. SAME AS VASSLER  (Read 1284 times)

japper

JAPPER. SAME AS VASSLER
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:26:18 PM »
In trying to regain access to my old account,  I realized I could no longer access  the email I used  10 yrs ago.     I'm a 16 yr old uo vet  mainly play osi Atlantic shard but  have 4 accounts and a few 14 day farmer account  I run actively.  I play Atlantic shard but  have toons an most all shards but only active on about 4 maybe 5 shards.  I'm looking forward to regaining access to boards and contributing to the great environment of uo...  I've  playued most every mmo but always come back to uo.

about myself.  I'm and older male vet player.  I run all types of templates.  unfortunatelystruggling with pvp with all the new changes I'm excited to get back in the mix.

thx for hearing me

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: JAPPER. SAME AS VASSLER
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 04:32:42 PM »

Welcome back! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: JAPPER. SAME AS VASSLER
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 06:47:36 AM »
If you email me your old email and what you'd like your new email to be, I can change this for you.  Email to trailmyx2@scriptuo.com
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: