Author Topic: Member Introduction  (Read 1638 times)

Offline ThriftyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Thrifty has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Member Introduction
« on: October 21, 2016, 01:13:39 AM »
I've played since a month or two after beta, pretty much every single day - I've been on scriptuo for a long time too being a lurker - figured it was time to do my introduction post

I've written over a thousand scripts to far to do just about everything in the game ... pretty much

I have multiple castles, tons of items, armor, etc. - I like accumulating stuff but not so much the selling side of the equation - not good at pricing stuff

I'm not good at this kind of thing so I don't know what else to include - I hope this is good enough to get me approved - I do like to help people fix their scripts and I might release a few of mine if I get in - other than that, there's not much else to say

... thought of something after I posted this - i'm really good at helping with automap problems, I wanted to help gemviper with his but I realized that I can't post without being approved so that's why I did this intro
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:16:10 AM by Thrifty »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Member Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 02:26:01 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 07:31:31 AM »

2009!!!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:33:37 AM by gimlet »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 07:55:11 AM »
I love when lurkers come out of the dark into the light.  Or is that backwards?  Lol, whateves.  Anyhow, welcome to our little community!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: