Author Topic: New here, returned to UO after many, many years!  (Read 1352 times)

Offline krs360Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • krs360 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New here, returned to UO after many, many years!
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:09:00 AM »
Hello all,

So, new here and returning to UO, it seems I 've fallen into the trap of playing UO all night once again! Reminds me of all those years ago and not leaving the house in the summer holidays.

Just currently playing on freeshards, I think it's unlikely I would return to OSI due to not understanding anything about the current patches and I think the player base is a little ropey these days?

So a little about me, I am now 32, probably last played UO when I was maybe 18 or so. A side from PC gaming I enjoy coding in various language, however I don't claim to be amazing and this will give me something else to learn as well! Currently playing and AOS based shard, so if someone has any suggestions of high pop servers with fel/trammel that would be nice!

Take care.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New here, returned to UO after many, many years!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 06:46:19 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 08:37:59 AM »
Hey, welcome to the site!  If you want to try out a nearly zero pop server that Ghost, gruntman and I generally play to test our scripts, give Rebirth a whirl.  Would love it to be a greater than zero population.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 01:31:38 PM »
Welcome back to UO! it always gets you in the end!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 04:45:45 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: