Author Topic: Returning Vet player  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Alex229Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Alex229 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Returning Vet player
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »
How's it going, Im Alex ive been playing uo off and on for about 12 years. My first account was with my brothers we were pvp'ers by heart and were in BTH on Origin back in the day and we shared everything including the bans then the perma ban lol. I came back by myself around the time they started doing replica items and started making 100's of millions on atlantic and I rebuilt my best pvp'er template and moved him to origin with the perfect suit and everything else he needed. I also played the test shard a lot and went 100/0 with a friend of mine on there my best record to this day. I came back around last year and found that uo was dead there was no one on pvp'ing or doing anything really and it made me sad so I stopped playing again. Im wanting to give uo demise a try and see whats up with it there. So im gonna start from scratch and make myself great again since its back in mondain's legacy were I thrived at in pvp. wish me luck thanks for reading.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +532
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Vet player
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:47:55 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +478
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Vet player
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 06:06:27 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: